Social Media House Rules
Hi there to all our social media followers and fans.
We’d love you to get involved on our Twitter and Facebook, by joining our conversations, sharing content and telling us about your experiences at Rams Walk. We want to make our social channels as fun and interesting as possible for our fans. At the same time we want you to have a fun and positive experiences when visiting our pages, so we have put some rules of play in place for all our lovely followers and fans.
We love to chat. So when it comes to chatting, we promise to respond to your direct comments or posts within 24 hours. Our working hours are 9 – 5.30pm Monday to Friday but we also monitor messages received outside of this time, and will respond as soon as possible.
If you post some great images, video, or any other content on Rams Walk’s social media pages, we may want to use your content in our future marketing material. If we do, we’ll make sure to contact you directly beforehand.
We want all fans of the Rams Walk’s Facebook page to be able to express their opinions freely and feel comfortable about talking with other Rams Walk fans on this page. Taking this in to consideration, we will monitor every posting, review all comments and remove any that are inappropriate or offensive, including:
- Abusive, inciting violence or otherwise threatening or confrontational behaviour towards others, including swear words.
- Discriminatory, racist, indecent, sexually explicit, or offensive comments towards others.
- Promotional information, including any links to third party products or services.
- Infringement of third party intellectual property, privacy, and/or publicity rights.
- False, fraudulent, or misleading claims.
- Spam messages which are corrupt or contain viruses.
Please understand that comments posted to our social media pages do not represent the opinions of Rams Walk.
Thanks for joining our community,
Rams Walk Team